|ReapX| Clan|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whizz is fucking off

2 posters

Go down

Whizz is fucking off Empty Whizz is fucking off

Post  dat_Whizz Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:31 pm

Suuup all,

I have been thinking of leaving for a while now, but i have finally made my mind up after being threatened to be kicked out of the clan for not posting on the forums. I am rarely asked to participate in wars and when i am asked i always come. I cant remember the last time i won a war with ReapX.

I joined this "Clan" to play cod4 not to post random things on forums that no one cares about.
I have enjoyed the majority of time in this "Clan" but i think what i need is a Team. A Team with half decent players and who actually communicate.

I have improved a substantial amount while being in ReapX and would like to thank everyone i have played with for that. (tEKKA, Remorse, Zero, raZZr, Jolly, Chaotics, Ytch, Fringe & more)

Notice the majority of the people mentioned above have left or been kicked.

I hope everyone who is still in this clan enjoys their time here.

PEACE.

P.S. Lightz... You should have kicked me no matter what Ytch said.

dat_Whizz
New Guy
New Guy

Back to top Go down

Whizz is fucking off Empty Re: Whizz is fucking off

Post  rX|Manou Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:38 pm

Man, its more fan posting on forums than just only playing CoD4. With this way we can contact with ALL Clan Members and discuss things. Also asking things which we dont know. Believe me, its better a Clan with forums than a Clan just in-game.

Its hard to find a type of clan like ReapX ,because all the other Clans and Teams are just In-Game with a TeamSpeak 3 Channel on strange Clan TS3 Server.
rX|Manou
rX|Manou

http://xfire.com/profile/germanou

Back to top Go down